Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fathers Day!!!

Father's Day is just a few days away. How do you and your family honor Dad on Father's Day? My husband is a simple man. He never asks for anything, nor does he expect anything for Father's Day. His response is always the same and always genuine... "God has already given me the best gifts any man could ask for!" He's the best. But I still like to do stuff for him to show our appreciation. I'll make waffles for him and his favorite dinner on that day. The kids love to draw him pictures and follow him around all day. But one of these days, I'll surprise him with something. I've noticed lately he's been eyeing the Kindle Fire and the deal they got going on right now is pretty tempting... Maybe I should look into two, because you know I've got to test it out, too! And it could be used in our homeschool! Hmm....Decisions, decisions. Hope your family enjoys a special Father's, showing Dad how much you love and appreciate him. Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...