Monday, August 12, 2013

Math Mammoth-Freebie!



Preview
Math Mammoth
Maria Miller @ Math Mammoth from the goodness of her heart is giving a way one of her math e-books for a limited time
(now - August 18th).

Our family (three/five children) use Math Mammoth.  I have really been blessed with the purchase and use of her materials. It's reasonably priced and leads up to independent learning which is a blessing for mamas of multiple learners.  Like every homeschool mama who sits and ponders are their kids really getting what they need out of a curriculum- I started to doubt it's effectiveness, because in the back of my mind was "What if there's something better?"  Then over the summer break my children have showed how much they learned and understand the concepts taught to them through this curriculum.  This put to rest any doubts or insecurities I had developed.  And again, I trust and love Math Mammoth. :)

So, go ahead and click the link above and take advantage of  this free offer.

Note:  I do not get compensated for this referral.  We use this curriculum and have been blessed by it educationally and financially.

Happy Homeschooling and Enjoy the Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...